You can have your system checked for everything on this page for a special of $90 expires September 1st 2017! Click the button below!
Save Your SystemBy following a few of the guidelines below, you can make sure your system stays running. Make sure you check out our blog section on keeping your system running strong throughout the year. There are small tweaks you can make to both your air conditioning unit and heating furnace. A few changes will save you money as early as next month's bill.
Keeping the energy cost down will also keep your system running better, for longer. Most of the time, central air systems loose calibration from natural use.
Let a professional re-balance your system and keep it strong! See our coupons page for a special deal to keep your system running.
A/C Inspection ChecklistWhen we come out to check your air conditioner, these are the points we inspect. Oftentimes, the troubles people run into with their central air system is on the list below.
You can schedule an appointment with us to come out by clicking this link here.
- Clean or replace supplied air filter
- Check calibration of thermostat
- Replace supplied batteries in thermostat
- Inspect dampers and air balance
- Check temperature drop
- Clean condensation drain line
- Clean inside cabinet as needed
- Check safety features
- Check indoor coil for restrictions
- Check capacitors
- Check all electrical connections
- Check refrigerant charge
- Check starting functions
- Clean condensing coil
- Check fins of Condensing unit
- inspect contactor for wear
- Clean outside cabinet as needed
- Inspect air ducts for leaks
- Check supply voltage